BULK SMS IS A CRUCIAL PART OF MOBILE MARKETING AND EVERY BUSINESS CAN BENEFIT FROM IT.
Why SMSC Gateway?
SMSC (short message service center) Gateway has been put together based on SS7, SMPP, and JSLEE Server. Whenever a user sends an SMS to another user, the message gets to the SMSC and from there, it is delivered to the chosen user whenever they are available on the network. BroadNet offers guaranteed SMS delivery. Let’s have a look at how this works:
- When an SMS message is sent from a mobile phone, it will reach an SMS gateway center first.
- Then the SMS center forwards the message to the chosen destination.
- It is SMSC’s duty to set the course of SMS messages and control the whole process. In case the destination user is not reachable, the message will stay with SMSC until the message is delivered.
- The message will be forwarded when the receiver would be reachable.
- SMSC is supported by both open source and commercial constituents through an accepted mproc module architecture.
We allow the service providers and enterprises to deliver SMS, group SMS, International SMS and more to their subscribers. In addition, you will also get value-added services with easy integration with OTT communications services such as Viber, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and more. BroadNet SMSC center supports various telecommunication operators all over the world and it can be counted amongst the most reliable and effective SMSCs in the world with excellent SMS Gateway.
SMS Gateway allows a computer to send and receive text messages with an SMS capable device such as mobile, over the worldwide telecommunications network. It translates the message sent, making it compatible with every network delivery.